Olive Oil Bar: an area of open tasting sessions, where the attendees had the opportunity to taste more than 70 references of extra virgin olive oil. In this edition, the high quality of the samples needs to be emphasized, as well as the peculiarity of some of them, like the Brava, an indigenous olive from Galicia, or Siclos, a super-premium olive oil from Mallorca.
“Show Cooking”: the live cooking area, where chef Kike Piñeiro and his team, Eloy Cancela and Mark Wernink, have been in charge of creating delicious and innovative bites based on the “Liquid Gold” or EVOO.
• Vermouth with Olives
• Snack with Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cream
• Bivalves with Bubbles of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Sea-bass in Extra Virgin Olive Oil Marinade
• Mini-Burger with Extra Virgin Olive Oil Bread
• Beef Tataki with Extra Virgin Olive Oil Emulsion
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Fruits Jelly Beans
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil-filled Chocolates
“Delicatessen with Olive Oil”: more than 40 companies have been participating displaying a vast range of beauty products and gourmet groceries that use olive oils.The 3rd World Olive Oil Exhibition ended with an increase of 20% in the number of participating buyers ,
Paris’s downtown shop “Olive Paris” promises the freshest olive oil from around the globe