Friday have been awarded the prizes of the seventeenth edition of the International Fair of Olive Oil and related industries Expoliva, which aim to recognize both the quality and originality of some of the exhibitions shown at the event as the excellence of the which they have been considered best oils in the year.
Expoliva 2015 rewards the quality of oils and exhibitors
Francisco Reyes, president of Trade Jaen, said that the awards “recognize the best among the best and are the result of a great job to give consumers the highest quality.” In increasingly competitive markets, Reyes added, “the amount is not enough to win and we must go for excellence.” Francisco Reyes Expoliva has concluded that, by its global relevance and be a driver of innovation and quality “is the best showcase to recognize those who, through their efforts, perform a task that assumes the only way to guarantee success in the markets. ”
The Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Rural Development, Juan Antonio Cortecero, also present at the ceremony, highlighted the work of the winners of the Expoliva, the oldest awards are of this type, “reflecting the progress that has been experiencing the olive and olive oil sector. ”
At the ceremony, which took place at 13:00 in the Hall Expoliva Virgin Extra, thirteen prizes, five second prizes and one second prize have been distributed as follows:
– Stand Design Award in the category of Institutional Stand:
Spanish Federation of Industrial Olive Oil Manufacturers, INFAOLIVA
– Stand Design Award in the category of Machinery Olive Stand: Alfa Laval Iberia SA
– Stand Design Award in the category of Stand Oil: Interprofessional Organization of Spanish Olive Oil.
– First Prize for Technical Innovation: Gea Westfalia-Foss-Department. Robotics (UJA), by SAPEA (Self-Management System Extraction Process virgin olive oil).
Second prize of technical innovations: Sociedad Cooperativa Andaluza Our Lady of Health, Posadas (Córdoba) for their reception hopper mobile floor.
– National Prize for Communication: Posthumously to Olatz Ruiz, in recognition of his career.
– International Communication Award for the promotion of olive oil: Communication campaign The Good Life Embassy, the Interprofessional Olive Oil.
– Communication Award landscapes Olivar: Land of Olives, Audiovisual production Cedecom
– Award for Best Food made with olive oil: The Gergaleña Products Artisan SL, of Gégal (Almería) for preparing fried tomato author, made with extra virgin olive oil.
Awards for Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
– Intense green Fruity:
First prize: Oleoestepa, The Immaculate Conception SCA, the Roda de Andalucía (Sevilla). Second prize: Claudium, Aroden Hispania SL, Carcabuey (Córdoba)
– Fruity green means:
First prize: Cortijo Holy Spirit, El Trujal Loma SL, Ubeda (Jaen). Second prize: San Carlos Gourmet, Pay Baldío San Carlos SL, of Madajas (Caceres).
– Fruity Mature:
First prize: Water House Blend Oro Bailen, of Galgón 99 SL, Ubeda (Jaen). Second prize: Payment Baldío San Carlos, San Carlos Pay Baldío SL, Majadas (Cáceres).
– Organic production:
First prize: Finca La Torre, Finca La Reja SL Boadilla (Málaga). Second prize: Almazaras Subbética of SCA mills in the Subbética, Carcabuey (Córdoba).
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Jaen Gran Picual:
First prize: Picual Family Reserve Oro Bailen, of Galgón 99 SL, Villanueva de la Reina (Jaén). Second prize: Cortijo La Torre, San Antonio Oil SLU, Jaen.
Finally, the Official Poster Award went to Expoliva 2015 Aguilo Christopher Dominguez, from Alcantarilla (Murcia).
Source www.expoliva.infoExpoliva 2015 rewards the quality of oils and exhibitors,