EVOOLEUM. World’s TOP 100 Extra Virgin Olive Oils is an international competition for the quality of extra virgin olive oils, which will select the 100 best EVOOs in the World. Thus, a group of expert tasters renowned worldwide will be in charge of conducting the valuation of the organoleptic quality of the juices presented, where there will be every season the exclusive TOP100 of the best extra virgins of the world, and the best on their different categories and geographic areas.
It can be presented to the contest the extra virgin olive oil exclusively from individual producers, producers associations and production companies as long as these olive oils are registered for sale under a commercial brand.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
– Registration is open until February 28, 2017. Samples must reach to the destination by that date.
– The registration fee is 195 € per sample presented.
– The EVOOs submitted should come from a batch of at least 2,500 liters, stored in the oil mill.
– Once read the Contest rules (RULES), fill out the online form attached (REGISTRATION FORM), following the instruction. Each submitted – sample will be assigned a keyword.
– Once registered, and with the assigned key, you should send three colored 500ml. bottles of each of the samples submitted, along with the bottle or commercial packaging of the brand. Also attach the analytic bulletin with the determinations indicated in the Contest rules.
– Send it by courier to the following address:
Escuela de Hostelería de Córdoba. Antigua Lonja Municipal
C/ Campo Madre de Dios, s/n. 14002 Córdoba (España)
Once received the physical samples, we will send a confirmation mail.
How to register
The competition has its own website with versions in Spanish and English, www.evooleum.com/en, notable for its elegant design, simplicity, cleanliness and clarity. In it those interested can find detailed information about the competition and the contest as well as the registration form and composition of the Tasting Panel.