The event will give its participants the unique opportunity to promote their excellent olive oil products and at the same time offer oil enthusiasts a unique venue where they may take part in the atmosphere of the oil competition and follow seminars, attend guided olive oil tasting and learn about olive oil while also participating in thematic dinners and innovative culinary initiatives. A Gala Dinner and the awards will end the three-day experience. The aim of the event is to give oil producers more visibility to increase business opportunities.
* On May 6th at the Domina Zagarella Sicily in Palermo, Integra and Comark SPA will sponsor the Seminar “How to face foreign markets and export successfully”: an informative meeting with marketing experts in the field of promoting and exporting Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) . Informative, deep insights into the strategies involving exporting, internationalizing processes, improving company competences regarding marketing strategies will be offered. This seminar is open to the companies whose samples are entered in the competition.
- 3.45 pm Seminar begins
- 5.30 pm Coffee Break
- 6.00 pm Second half of Seminar
- 8.30 pm DIOOC Dinner
Price € 55,00
Free of charge for those who book the 2-day Oil Producer Package
* DIOOC Buyers Guide: all oil samples participating in the DIOOC will be highlighted in a special guidebook for Buyers which will be distributed at International events. On entering samples, oil producers will be asked to fill out a technical information card intended to give essential information to Buyers such as Company name and contact information, an image of the bottle and label, production rates, pricing, export certificates, etc. Each producer is given a whole page of the DIOOC Buyers Guide free of charge.
* DIOOC Booth at the 2017 TUTTOFOOD trade fair: from May 8th to 11th, 2017 at the TUTTOFOOD B2B trade fair in Milan devoted to food&beverage, the DIOOC booth will present and distribute the DIOOC Buyers Guide to all buyers free of charge.
At the DIOOC stand at TUTTOFOOD producers will also have the chance to meet all sorts of people interested in their products: buyers from diverse retail realities such as Italian and foreign Importers and Wholesalers, GD/GDO buyers as well as buyers from small and medium-sized retail chains from Italy and abroad, Horeca sector representatives: catering chain buyers, restaurant, hotel, bar, wine bar and company canteen/cafeteria managers, travel catering, Italian and foreign specialty shop buyers, co-op purchasing group managers as well as Italian and international distribution platform managers.
Price: €445,00 which includes 3-day pass to TUTTOFOOD 3 days in double room at the Domino Milano Fiera with breakfast, parking or garage, Wide band Wi-Fi, shuttle bus to and from the Fiera venue at times corresponding to the opening and closing times of the event. 20 places available. Book before December 9th 2016.
* Web and Social Media: all producers of award winning DIOOC Olive oils will be featured with their technical/commercial information cards on the Domina DIOOC website as well as on the DIOOC Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. Free of charge.
* DIOOC tour: First stop: Germany, here we will present the DIOOC competing producers and the DIOOC Buyers Guide will be distributed to buyers free of charge. Meeting with buyers and public: quotas to be determined.
* DIOOC and rEVOOlution: a mobile APP featuring a virtual dynamic and active “place” where consumers and producers may meet, communicate, exchange opinions, advice, suggestions and, why not, buy their favorite EVOO wherever in the world they may be. All oil producers who have submitted entries in the DIOOC will be included in the APP and may benefit from the visibility guaranteed by this network available in 141 countries worldwide. Free of charge
Our goal is to do even better than the first DIOOC held in 2016 which reached record numbers and results, being:
- the first competition in Italy and in the first five worldwide according to WREVOO (World Ranking Extra Virgin Olive oil)
- the first competition in the world to have 329 entries of extra virgin olive oil from 21 out of 27 oil producing countries in its first edition
- the first competition to feature entries from China and Syria
The event, which has sparked interest in the international oil making world, has distinguished itself for the excellence of its organization, the professionalism of its 16 international judges and for the exceptional quality of the entry samples.