- IOE-The 11th China (Guangzhou)International Edible Oil & Olive Oil Exhibition 2017 is the Largest, most professional, most authoritative edible oil exhibition in China. Date: June 16-18，2017 Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex. Organizer:International Olive...
IOE-The 11th China (Guangzhou)International Edible Oil & Olive Oil Exhibition 2017 is the Largest, most professional, most authoritative edible oil exhibition in China.
Date: June 16-18，2017 Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex.
- International Olive Oil Council, IOOC
- China National Food Industry Association;
- Chinese Cereals And Oils Association Oil
- and Fat Processing Sub-Association; Guangzhou Yifan Exhibition Service Co., Ltd
- IOE had been successfully held for ten editions, attracts most excellent oversea and domestic edible oil and olive oil manufacturers, importers and exporters, agents and distributors participate, has been recognized the largest, most professional, most authoritative edible oil industry exhibition. After so years accumulation, the organizing committee have a huge database of professional audiences, organizers invite the visitors by multiple methods like phone call, SMS, email, etc.
- One of the IOE organizers, Chinese Cereals and Oils Association Oil and Fat Processing Sub-Association (CCOA) is an affiliated institution of State Administration of Grain (SAG). CCOA has more than140 group members, which is the national authority academic organization for edible oil industry in China. CCOA take “Service develope the association” for the purpose, help enterprise utilize new technology and advanced management mode, promote industry international communication, and promote the healthy development of industry.
- From 2014, The International Olive Oil Council support the exhibition as a guilder to held conference and activities to standardize the China olive oil market with IOE organization, our aim is to provide the most professional platform for the oversea olive oil manufacturers and exporters, and set up the international standard of high quality olive oils in China market.
- Exhibition centre introduction: China Import and Export Fair Complex(Pazhou Exhibition Centre) covers a total area of 1,100,000 square meters which is the largest exhibition centre in Asia, with the most advanced facilities, highest level, satisfying the large international commodities fair, large trading exhibition which need the comprehensive, multifunctional, high standards. Pazhou exhibition hall is the new image of the city and is one of the landmark building and tourism scenic spots, has the complete supporting facilities and convenient transportation.
- IOE has received the support from Guangdong Foreign Economic and Trade Office, Guangzhou Foreign Trade Bureau and Municipal People’s Government and relevant departments. And it will report the whole process through GZTV, Southern TV, Guangzhou Daily, Southern Metropolitan News, Phoenix TV, and Hong Kong Ta Kung Pao etc and put up numerous ads on bus and in the open air. That will attracts 100,000 professional audiences from main land and oversea to come to purchase.
- The exhibition organizer will post and give out more than 500,000 tickets to invite professional person. What’s more, we will pay a visit and call the professional visitors who located on the Pearl River Delta.
- With the support of chamber of commerce, the organizing committee of IOE will invite the profession attendees from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. With the support of foreign consult in Guangzhou and oversea exhibition organizing companies, the organizing committee will invite the visitor groups from ASEAN (the Association of Southeast Asian Nations), South Korea, Japan, the United States, the European Union, the Middle East, the African union (AU).
- The organizers will organize the supermarkets and whole-sale markets to purchase, such as Trust-mart, Wanjia Supermarket, Parknshop, Hongcheng Market, Jusco, Jillian, Xinyijia Sup ermarket , Markro, Guangzhou Grain and Oil Wholesale Market, Guangzhou Ruibao Grain and Oil Wholesale Market, Guangzhou Dongwang Food Wholesale Market, southern Guangzhou Food Wholesale Market, Guangzhou Baiyunshan Agricultural Production General Market, Guangzhou Three-one Food Wholesale Market, etc.
- We have specialized media like newspaper, magazine & websites to promote our exhibition.
- Exhibition scale covered 25,000sqm, 650 exhibiting companies’ participated last exhibition, Companies from more than 38 countries and regions: Greece, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Tunisia, Chile, France, Australia, Syria, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria, Lebanon, Jordan, Argentina, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.
More than 400 well known international brands:
Olivoilà ,HIPPOCRATES, DON MARCELO, GALLO, Rhino olive oil, BETIS, AGRIC, BORGES, Iznaoliva, detuhome, Diamandino, Imex Olive Oil, SOVENA , Fruto Del Sur, Oulina, Dazhou Olive Oil,Onnar, Polina, Golden Grance,Best industry group ELITOLI、Selesta、Modeyo Group、Unique、 Olympus 、Pasahan Group、 Enex Commercial ,HI-ARMADA Sdn Bhd,Orient Select Foods Range,Azienda ,Torre Bianca,Frantoio Oleario Alfei,OLIONOSTRO,Agricola Del Sole,Oleificio Viola,Podere Sagna,CHO Group, UNIQUE， Ottoman Gourmet、 RESTAGRI S.A.R.L， Aldaba, Olio Fazio Vincenzo、F.J.TYTHERLEIGH、EnneaVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The course will be held on April 2017 in Desenzano del Garda (BS) – Italy. This is a great occasion to learn all the secrets of olive oil and to enjoy beautiful views over the countryside surrounding Lake Garda. The classroom will take place in a terrace right on the lake’s...
The course will be held on April 2017 in Desenzano del Garda (BS) – Italy.
This is a great occasion to learn all the secrets of olive oil and to enjoy beautiful views over the countryside surrounding Lake Garda. The classroom will take place in a terrace right on the lake’s shore with panoramic views of the lake. During the coffee break you could take a pleasant walk along the shorefront of Lake Garda.
This is not just a course but a memorable experience with well balanced theory and practical segments that provide participants with the right skills and knowledge to be able to recognize, use and communicate the rational use of olive oil in the kitchen and on the table through the harmonization of olive oil and food pairing.
This knowledge will help turn costs into profits for retail, restaurants and also consumers.
Other opportunities open to course participants is to become an olive oil expert and taster, to be part of an official tasting panel or to be part of jury in various international olive oil competitions
At course completion, participants will have acquired skills and certification (Sensory Aptitude Certificate) entitling them to join the International Register of “Olive Oil Experts”.
Thank you for your kind collaboration and please don’t hesitate to contact me to any other info.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Olive Oil Academy – General Secretary
Contact person: Federica Parroni
Ph. + 39 0521 184 1531
Mob: +39 346 541 9847
Fax: + 39 0521 148 0029
www.oliveoilacademy.orgVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- OLIVE oil lovers are being hit with price hikes in the cost of their healthy Mediterranean foodie favorite, according to a new report yesterday. Shoppers have been stung by rises of up to 20 per cent since the historic poll last June. Olive oil has gone up in price since the...
OLIVE oil lovers are being hit with price hikes in the cost of their healthy Mediterranean foodie favorite, according to a new report yesterday.
Shoppers have been stung by rises of up to 20 per cent since the historic poll last June.
Olive oil has gone up in price since the Brexit vote.
The average cost of own-brand olive oil at Sainsbury’s has increased by seven per cent year-on-year and at Tesco by six per cent, according to data from Brand View.
Trade magazine The Grocer reported yesterday that a 500ml bottle of own-label olive oil is now 35p more expensive in Sainsbury’s at £2.35 and 20p more expensive in Tesco at £2.20.
Sainsbury’s has also increased its own-label extra virgin olive oil 500ml by 10p to £2.35 —- while own-label organic extra virgin olive oil 500ml is up 20per cent in both retailers to £3.
Supermarket rival Asda has also put up the price of its own-label extra virgin olive oil 500ml by 25p to £2.25 but has not yet moved on other own-label products and is still selling its 500ml own-label olive oil product for £2.
Experts blame the struggling Pound since the vote, and poor harvests in Italy and Greece.
Lidl have hiked oil prices
A spokeswoman for Sainsbury’s told The Grocer: “ The cost of olive oil —- and indeed all products —- is determined by a number of factors and prices can fluctuate.” Asda and Tesco did not comment.
The magazine says the hikes follow similar moves by discounters Alda and Lidl, which both increased the price of 750ml extra virgin olive oil by around 9per cent to £2.39 at the end of last year. The Grocer reported at the time that other supermarkets were likely to follow suit with suppliers warning that they could no longer absorb cost increases.
The report says that poor harvests mean production from Italy and Greece is set to plummet by a third in 2016/17, piling further pressure on supply chains already hit hard by the weakness of sterling.
One industry source told The Grocer: “ Olive oil prices are going up because of a combination of currency and rising raw material costs. Most private label contracts are renegotiated during December. “
The report says that Napolina olive oil is now 8per cent more expensive on average across 14 products in the major multiple retailers year on year – while average prices for Filippo Berio olive oil are up 9per cent across 32 products.VN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The International Olive Oil Competition Armonia the first and only Olive Oil Competition that encourages restaurateurs, caterers, chefs and young chefs, foodbloggers enthusiasts and consumers to expand their knowledge about the “EVOO of Excellence” and the new “alternative...
The International Olive Oil Competition Armonia the first and only Olive Oil Competition that encourages restaurateurs, caterers, chefs and young chefs, foodbloggers enthusiasts and consumers to expand their knowledge about the “EVOO of Excellence” and the new “alternative use” for increasing consumption in the kitchen and on the table.
XI International Olive Oil Competition ARMONIA – Trophy 2017
Enrollments are now open!
Armonia Trophy is the first and only Olive Oil Competition that encourages restaurateurs, caterers, chefs and young chefs, foodbloggers, enthusiasts and consumers to expand their knowledge about the “EVOO of Excellence” and the new “alternative use” for increasing consumption in the kitchen and on the table.
This competition has found its strength in the transparency, objectivity and impartiality of juries, also thanks to the presence of a notary that guarantees the anonymity of the samples until the end of the selections.
International Olive Oil Competition ARMONIA is divided into various sections:
- ARMONIA Olive Oil Competition – Sensory Competition
- ARMONIE IN THE KITCHEN – Cooking Competition
- ARMONIA Packaging – Graphic Design and Communicative Impact Competition
- ARMONIA People’s Choice – Competition with People’s Choice Judging Panel
All of the prize-winning oils will by entitlement feature in the “The Best Of” website section of the International Olive Oil Acadamy.
INFO: Segreteria Concorso Oleario Internazionale “Armonia”
via Nursina 2, 06049 SPOLETO (PG) Italy
Ph. + 39 0521 184 1531 – Mob:+39 338 53 94 663 – Fax: + 39 0521 148 0029
email@example.com – www.oliveoilacademy.org – www.irvea.org
Download: program & applicationVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The launch of the second Αthena International Olive Oil Competition (ATHIOOC 2017) in Greece was announced by Vinetum Event Management. ATHIOOC 2017 will be held on March 20-22, 2017 at the Costa Navarino Resort near storied Pylos in the region of Messinia, and judged by an...
The launch of the second Αthena International Olive Oil Competition (ATHIOOC 2017) in Greece was announced by Vinetum Event Management.
ATHIOOC 2017 will be held on March 20-22, 2017 at the Costa Navarino Resort near storied Pylos in the region of Messinia, and judged by an international panel of twenty leading olive oil experts, who are opinion leaders both in their native lands and the international stage. Last year’s first ATHIOOC, held in Athens, received 256 entries from 10 countries and awarded 118 medals.
Greece, one of the world’s leading olive oil producers and by far first in terms of per capita consumption, has uplifted the olive into a cultural product and an internationally recognized symbol of its unique cultural heritage.
Messinia was chosen to host this year’s competition because it’s one of Greece’s leading olive oil producing regions, accounting for about 30% of total annual production nationwide. Moreover, it’s home to the prized koroneiki olive variety, which is considered to be one of the best in the world and whose cultivation is increasingly becoming a global practice.
ATHIOOC 2017, which will also include various original culinary initiatives, is sponsored by the Captain Vassilis and Carmen Konstantakopoulos Foundation, a non-profit private institution aimed at establishing Messinia as a model for sustainable agricultural development, and organized by Vinetum Event Management, a company with considerable experience in handling prestigious contests and other high profile events. The competition is chaired by Dinos Stergidis, principal owner and CEO of Vinetum, and directed by Maria Katsouli, accredited olive oil connoisseur and first olive oil sommelier in Greece.
ATHENA INTERNATIONAL OLIVE OIL COMPETITION 2017 (ΑΤΗΙΟΟC 2017)
March 20-22 2017
Costa Navarino Resort, Messinia, Greece
For further information visit our site at www.athenaoliveoil.gr or call (30) 210 766 0560.
Vinetum Event Management
41 Kareas Ave. GR-16233 Athens | Tel.: +30 210 766 0560 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The National Organization of Olive Oil Tasters, part of the Italian Union of Chambers of Commerce, was founded in 1983 Imperia thanks to initiative of the local Chamber of Commerce and the vision of a group of highly experienced tasters. These tasters, who had gained an in-depth...
The National Organization of Olive Oil Tasters, part of the Italian Union of Chambers of Commerce, was founded in 1983 Imperia thanks to initiative of the local Chamber of Commerce and the vision of a group of highly experienced tasters.
These tasters, who had gained an in-depth knowledge of olive oil flavours and aromas-during their work in the olive oil industry in Imperia, one of the most historic centres of olive oil in Italy, wished to protect and enhance the value of that important technical and cultural patrimony they had developed: the art of olive oil tasting.
ONAOO doesn’t just train people to taste olive oil. Thanks to its unbiased position in the olive oil world, and its high degree of scientific rigour, the school represents a place for sharing experiences and, debates about olive oil, and for defending the quality of olive oils worldwide. Our solid culture keep alive the theoretic and material knowledge, open to all.
First Level Course: April 3/7, 2017
Contact: Tel 0183 76.74.12 – Fax 0183 76.52.03 – Mail email@example.com
Organization: Barbara Ricca Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel Leader: Marcello Scoccia – email@example.com
Scientific Advisor: Mauro Amelio – firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Chamber of Commerce I.A.A. – Via T. Schiva 29, 18100 Imperia
THE COURSE WILL BE HELD IN ITALIAN AND SIMULTANEOUSLY TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH
Purpose: The course is held in accordance with the Attachment No. 12 of the European Community Regulations No. 2568/91 and further modifications.
Issued Certificates: Participation Certificate (PC) and Sensory Qualification Certificate (SQC) upon selective trials success – one of the requirement to be enrolled to the National List of technician and specialist of virgin and extra-virgin olive oils.
- Carlotta Pasetto: Sociologist, ONAOO Taster
- Mauro Amelio: ONAOO Scientific Advisor, ONAOO Taster
- Riccardo Gucci: Full Professor; Department of Agriculture, Food and Environment; University of Pisa (Italy)
- Franco Macchiavello: Manager of the ICQRF Office of Genoa
- Lanfranco Conte: University of Udine, Department of Food Science
- Marino Giordani: Professor of Principles of Food and Wine, ONAOO Taster
- Marcello Scoccia: ONAOO Panel Leader and Vice Technical President
Registrations are now opened for the First Level Course that will be held from the third to the seventh of April 2017VN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The second edition of the DIOOC- Domina International Olive Oil contest will take place from the 4th to the 7th May 2017 in the breathtaking setting of the Domina Zagarella Sicily Hotel in Palermo.The event will give its participants the unique opportunity to promote their...The second edition of the DIOOC- Domina International Olive Oil contest will take place from the 4th to the 7th May 2017 in the breathtaking setting of the Domina Zagarella Sicily Hotel in Palermo.
The event will give its participants the unique opportunity to promote their excellent olive oil products and at the same time offer oil enthusiasts a unique venue where they may take part in the atmosphere of the oil competition and follow seminars, attend guided olive oil tasting and learn about olive oil while also participating in thematic dinners and innovative culinary initiatives. A Gala Dinner and the awards will end the three-day experience. The aim of the event is to give oil producers more visibility to increase business opportunities.
* On May 6th at the Domina Zagarella Sicily in Palermo, Integra and Comark SPA will sponsor the Seminar “How to face foreign markets and export successfully”: an informative meeting with marketing experts in the field of promoting and exporting Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) . Informative, deep insights into the strategies involving exporting, internationalizing processes, improving company competences regarding marketing strategies will be offered. This seminar is open to the companies whose samples are entered in the competition.
- 3.45 pm Seminar begins
- 5.30 pm Coffee Break
- 6.00 pm Second half of Seminar
- 8.30 pm DIOOC Dinner
Price € 55,00
Free of charge for those who book the 2-day Oil Producer Package
* DIOOC Buyers Guide: all oil samples participating in the DIOOC will be highlighted in a special guidebook for Buyers which will be distributed at International events. On entering samples, oil producers will be asked to fill out a technical information card intended to give essential information to Buyers such as Company name and contact information, an image of the bottle and label, production rates, pricing, export certificates, etc. Each producer is given a whole page of the DIOOC Buyers Guide free of charge.
* DIOOC Booth at the 2017 TUTTOFOOD trade fair: from May 8th to 11th, 2017 at the TUTTOFOOD B2B trade fair in Milan devoted to food&beverage, the DIOOC booth will present and distribute the DIOOC Buyers Guide to all buyers free of charge.
At the DIOOC stand at TUTTOFOOD producers will also have the chance to meet all sorts of people interested in their products: buyers from diverse retail realities such as Italian and foreign Importers and Wholesalers, GD/GDO buyers as well as buyers from small and medium-sized retail chains from Italy and abroad, Horeca sector representatives: catering chain buyers, restaurant, hotel, bar, wine bar and company canteen/cafeteria managers, travel catering, Italian and foreign specialty shop buyers, co-op purchasing group managers as well as Italian and international distribution platform managers.
Price: €445,00 which includes 3-day pass to TUTTOFOOD 3 days in double room at the Domino Milano Fiera with breakfast, parking or garage, Wide band Wi-Fi, shuttle bus to and from the Fiera venue at times corresponding to the opening and closing times of the event. 20 places available. Book before December 9th 2016.
* Web and Social Media: all producers of award winning DIOOC Olive oils will be featured with their technical/commercial information cards on the Domina DIOOC website as well as on the DIOOC Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. Free of charge.
* DIOOC tour: First stop: Germany, here we will present the DIOOC competing producers and the DIOOC Buyers Guide will be distributed to buyers free of charge. Meeting with buyers and public: quotas to be determined.
* DIOOC and rEVOOlution: a mobile APP featuring a virtual dynamic and active “place” where consumers and producers may meet, communicate, exchange opinions, advice, suggestions and, why not, buy their favorite EVOO wherever in the world they may be. All oil producers who have submitted entries in the DIOOC will be included in the APP and may benefit from the visibility guaranteed by this network available in 141 countries worldwide. Free of charge
Our goal is to do even better than the first DIOOC held in 2016 which reached record numbers and results, being:
- the first competition in Italy and in the first five worldwide according to WREVOO (World Ranking Extra Virgin Olive oil)
- the first competition in the world to have 329 entries of extra virgin olive oil from 21 out of 27 oil producing countries in its first edition
- the first competition to feature entries from China and Syria
The event, which has sparked interest in the international oil making world, has distinguished itself for the excellence of its organization, the professionalism of its 16 international judges and for the exceptional quality of the entry samples.
Official websiteVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →