- The EVOOLEUM Guide of the TOP100 World’s Best EVOOs recognized in the EVOOLEUM Awards, an International Quality Competition for Extra Virgin Olive Oils called by these two entities to be delivered each year in a different European capital. The initiative, which began to...
The EVOOLEUM Guide of the TOP100 World’s Best EVOOs recognized in the EVOOLEUM Awards, an International Quality Competition for Extra Virgin Olive Oils called by these two entities to be delivered each year in a different European capital.
The initiative, which began to take shape three years ago, will be released in 2016 based on three pillars: assurance, rigor and independence. In EVOOLEUM, the best tasters worldwide will rate every sample submitted, which will be sorted and characterized organoleptically. The results of the Competition will obtain each year a global diffusion through an exclusive Guide which will be presented in a careful detailed publication aimed at consumers, distribution and restaurateurs around the world.
But what is EVOOLEUM? Primarily it intends to be a useful tool and 100% reliable for the consumer and international olive sector, consisting of a list of the 100 World’s Best Extra Virgin Olive Oils, obtained from the most rigorous, objective and independent process of valuation and classification based on encryption keys that scrupulously respect the rules established by the International Olive Council (IOC) and ensure that the most fruity, balanced and harmonious juices will be classified.
Thus, a group of renowned worldwide expert tasters will be responsible for conducting the evaluation of the organoleptic quality of the EVOOs submitted to the contest each campaign (the first, 2015/16), originating the exclusive World’s TOP100 EVOOs in its different categories and geographical areas.
article sourceVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- Luxe Pack Monaco 2015 will take place from Wednesday 21 to Friday 23 October in the Grimaldi Forum. Reprising the basics of what has made this event such a benchmark worldwide for creative packaging in every sector, this 28th edition gives pride of place to innovation, and promises...
Luxe Pack Monaco 2015 will take place from Wednesday 21 to Friday 23 October in the Grimaldi Forum. Reprising the basics of what has made this event such a benchmark worldwide for creative packaging in every sector, this 28th edition gives pride of place to innovation, and promises a significant increase in the number of exhibitors: New spaces opening this year within the Grimaldi Forum, enabling still more exhibitors to be received: more than 450 are expected this year!
The Indigo space (formerly Café Llorca) is now fitted out as an exhibition space, and the Diaghilev Hall will be enlarged this year. Be this as it may, there is no question of any let-up concerning the criteria of know-how, innovation and creativity that have marked out the event since its inception, and which have contributed to the International reputation of Luxe Pack.
The 28th Luxe Pack Monaco exhibition will host a record number of exhibitors. Out of the 450 companies selected for their know-how, 65 will be exhibiting for the first time. Each of them will play a part in enhancing the exhibition’s offering, through their quality, creativity and technicality, in order to guarantee an exceptional offering of know-how to international brands.
“Luxe Pack Arena”, exclusive round tables to present the latest innovations, whether in the field of digital or on the techniques of finishing and decoration, to still cultivate the principle of the exclusivity and rarity of luxury products…but also entertainments and inspiration areas to imagine differently the packaging of tomorrow.
Once again there is a program of conferences and debates offering the floor to the top experts and providing, through the testimonies of the brand movers and shakers, specific content for their audiences on topical subjects as diverse as the trends and challenges of the sector against the background of COP 21, the crossover influences between the packaging of wines & spirits and perfumes, strategies for Asia in 2025, and many more still.
The largest platform of creative packaging manufacturers in the world.
Record breaking numbers! 450 exhibitors, 70 of which are new to LUXE PACK this year!
Showcase of tomorrow’s trends
LUXE PACK bringing you the latest solutions for today’s marketing, technological or compliance issues: 3D printing, smart packaging, eco-design, and emerging novelties!
A privileged access to innovative packaging
300 exclusive product introductions are traditionally announced at LUXE PACK!
A dynamic think-tank
A strategically varied selection of global experts within all realms of creative packaging. LUXE PACK… a true think tank!
Discover the new know-how presented at the show this year, click here!
IDICE SAS – 33 Cours de Verdun – 01106 OYONNAX
Tél. : +33 (0)4 74 73 42 33 – Fax : +33 (0)4 74 73 45 22
WebsiteVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- There are a lot of hydrating creams and other cosmetics for your skin. These products are already prepaired, packed in small boxes, convenient and easy to apply on the skin.But the using of olive oil is not as simple as it seems to be: combined with other ingredients or simply...
There are a lot of hydrating creams and other cosmetics for your skin. These products are already prepaired, packed in small boxes, convenient and easy to apply on the skin.But the using of olive oil is not as simple as it seems to be: combined with other ingredients or simply pouring it on your body, it has miraculous effects.
In fact, using both glass the oil soaps and products based on olive oil skin care is like having the best of both “sides”.
• Soft and shiny hair. olive oil is rich in fatty acids can penetrate the hair cuticles, softening dried ones. Celebrity stylists and beauticians recommend to put a few drops of this substance palm and rub until the skin begins to glow. Then massage your hair with oil from peaks.
• Moisturizing skin. Apply oil every night on the face, around the eyes and wrinkles. You’ll notice how the morning your skin will be softer and smoother.
• Cleanser. If you blush with eyeliner, mascara and blush, as do the women to put their eyes out, certainly you know how hard it is to cleanse. A cleanser is easy to use in a drawer in the kitchen! Apply a small amount of oil on a cotton pad and makeup removal around the eyes will be a breeze!
• Soak your elbows. It is commonplace to observe that the spring and summer of sharp elbows. But why not take care of all year aceastp “alligator”? So whether it’s time for the beach or just a dinner out, you’ll have one less concern regarding your physical appearance! Soak your elbows in a bowl with warm olive liquid(you can heat in the microwave). Repeat as often as necessary, and your elbows will be softer than ever!
• Stretch. Both women and men can face these small and depressing marks on the skin that occur on the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs or breasts. Although they appear most often on the abdomen, in the last months of pregnancy, they can also be found in people who lose weight or lose muscle faster. To remove these marks on the body, massage the area with olive oil at least twice a day and you will see that results will appear!
• Sexy legs. Because your feet become soft and velvety, first soak them in vinegar, then rub them with this oily liquid firm. For a faster effect, you can leave the oil to act overnight!
Article sourceVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- In October 2015, the Domina Milano Fiera, will be officially presented a new idea that will revolutionize the world of international competitions of extra virgin olive oil. This time, the center of the scene, Italy the great oils copyright. Name revealed: Domina International...
In October 2015, the Domina Milano Fiera, will be officially presented a new idea that will revolutionize the world of international competitions of extra virgin olive oil.
This time, the center of the scene, Italy the great oils copyright.
Name revealed: Domina International Olive Oil Contest (D-IOOC), which brings together so many events into one. Besides the competition, there will be training sessions, an international conference, guided tastings by large tasters world, and a playful side to the city that will host the International contest: Palermo; all these elements that embellish the new event world oil production.
Organized by Vinar Argentina SA and Antonio G. Lauro Italy Domina, Domina competition International Olive Oil Contest was founded in order to promote and develop the sector of extra virgin olive oil of high quality and with the aim to combine the olive oil olive oil to healthy eating and nutrition, and to inform about the benefits to the health of consumers.
The olive oil taster and consultant Antonio Lauro has for years believed that Southern Italy — including the famous olive oil-producing regions such as Calabria, Apulia and Sicily — was in need of its very own high-profile olive oil competition.
Now he says it will have just that, with Lauro at the helm of the new Domina International Olive Oil Contest (D-IOOC) to be held from May 13-17, 2016 in Palermo, Sicily.VN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The olives are so many and so beautiful, they are ripe at the right point and, thanks to the rains last month, their pulp is soft and swollen. A new harvesting season starts in middle of November. We are very excited and look forward soon to taste the New Superior Organic Olive...
The olives are so many and so beautiful, they are ripe at the right point and, thanks to the rains last month, their pulp is soft and swollen.
A new harvesting season starts in middle of November. We are very excited and look forward soon to taste the New Superior Organic Olive Oil Argali!
His name is Giovanni Bianchi and he is a small organic olive oil producer in Gargalianoi (Messinia), Greece.
After years of insistence by relatives and friends, finally the birth of the brand “ARGALI” to enable people who seek quality in nutrition and respect for the environment to buy their superior organic olive oil.
In 2015 the EVOO produced by Giovanni Bianchi achieved a “Diplome Gourmet” at AVPA Paris and a distinction in the international competition “L’Orciolo D’Oro”.
In a few words about Argali Organic Olive Oil
Giovanni Bianchi comments:
Thank you for giving us a little of your time. We are going to show you who we are, what we do and our product : organic olive-oil.
Few years ago we coincidentally get involved with the Greece and strongly linked to his history, natural beauties and obviously, we immediately loved one of his best product: the olive’s oil.
We strongly believe in an full organic approach to food production, against the money profit ideal on which is founded the actually way to make business. We are trying to adapt the protection of natural resources, the respect of nature, a not invasive and unnaturally way of production with our desire to offer you our final product.
What we do
Our work is in progress, since we are a young company, our target is not the profit but instead the great chance to share with you our superior organic olive oil. We got almost 200 olive trees in Gargaliani. In our olive grove no fertilizers, pesticides or weed killers are used whatsoever.
Since 2007 we are certified BioHellas, the most important greek “Inspection and Certification body for organic products”. The soil is fertilized with olive leaves retrieved from the olive mill and the olive trees are not watered.
The olive trees of the Koroneiki variety are perfectly adapted to the dry climate and rocky terrain. The fruits are very small, black and green and are very dense clusters on the branches. While the usual olive oil yield is approximately 10 liters per tree, in our cultivation the trees produce only 2 to 5 liters of the purest green extra virgin olive oil. We deliberately sacrifice quantity to produce the best quality oil with a very light ecological footprint.
Harvest time is in November and December and the olives are pressed within 12 hours of harvesting to ensure very low acidity. Pressing takes place at 27 degrees Celsius so that the oil maintains its aroma and a large amount of polyphenols (natural antioxidants).
Where we are
Our olive grove is in Gargaliani, Messenia. Gargaliani is a small town in the west Peloponnese, situated on a small rising that overlooks a vast valley of olives.
This beautiful view of green olive groves contrasts with the deep blue of the sea, and in the background there is the picturesque island of Proti. This is the area where Nestor, King of Pilo and one of the Argonauts reigned, and to whom Telemaco turned, when he was searching for his father Ulysses, after the Trojan War.
For anyone looking for a healthy food and unique taste. Our Organic Olive Oil is ARGALI is ready for you!
You can Buy Argali Organic Olive Oil directly from company websiteVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The organizers of the World Olive Oil Exhibition are happy to announce that Aris Kefalogiannis will be one of the key speakers at our Cycle of Conferences on March 2016. The importance of such a professional is that he is not only a successful entrepreneur who has created Gaea,...
The organizers of the World Olive Oil Exhibition are happy to announce that Aris Kefalogiannis will be one of the key speakers at our Cycle of Conferences on March 2016. The importance of such a professional is that he is not only a successful entrepreneur who has created Gaea, the main international Greek food and olive oil brand, but he is also an ambassador of the Greek food industry and olive oil sector.
Aris Kefalogiannis managed to lead Gaea in major international markets to the number one Greek brand, gaining numerous international awards for product quality and taste, while Gaea’s extra virgin olive oils are the 1st Carbon Neutral Olive Oils worldwide. Gaea was awarded with the 2013 Import/Export category at the European Business Awards, the 1st Greek company ever to be awarded at this prestigious competition.
Gaea products are exported to 26 countries, including the USA, Germany, the UK, Russia, and Norway.
Aris Kefalogiannis is the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Greek Confederation of Olive Oil Industries (SEVITEL) and, it is worth noting that he is also an Olympic champion with the Greek national water polo team, at the Los Angeles Olympics, held in 1984 (ranked 7th place); he also participated in the Moscow (1980) and Seoul (1988) Olympic Games.
During a recent interview in the renowned magazine Olive Oil Times, Kefalogiannis analyzed and reflected upon some of the key features that are setting the critical current situation of his country, Greece, and its businesspeople. “Production and exports have continued without interruption during the financial crisis, even after banks were closed and capital controls imposed, with Gaea introducing a new olive oil and olive pack line in the United States on July 13”.
Kefalogiannis says Gaea is not delaying anything during the crisis: “The target is to keep serving our clients every day; this is the most important thing. As long as we manage to do that, we are aware that we will be healthy and alive as a company. Our emphasis on crisis management is to continue operating and loading our orders”.
Kefalogiannis suggests that “three pillars” could be central to an economic recovery: 1) the Greek diet, 2) tourism, including culinary tourism, and 3) shipping. “No matter how far you look into Greek history, you will see that olive oil dominates our diet. It is the basis of the Mediterranean diet, and all scientists attest to its benefits”. Featuring traditional Greek products, Gaea has been helping to introduce the traditional diet of Greece to the world, both as part of Mediterranean cuisine and in terms of its unique healthy features.
article sourceVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →