Countdown to Savantes Toledo 24th-26th September
The next International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes programme will be held at Hotel Fontecruz Toledo, in Toledo, Spain on 24-26 September 2014.
Early registration discounts will close on Friday August 29th or when the programme places are all taken.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes emphasises commercial reality while recognising the technical underpinning of extra virgin olive oil. Since inception in 2001 Savantes has evolved into one of the world’s leading independent forums for the commercially important attributes of extra virgin olive oil.
At Savantes participants taste the world’s leading Extra Virgin Olive Oils, discuss markets, health benefits, culinary uses and quality standards. Programmes have been held regularly in USA, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa,
Specifically Savantes enables participants to:
- Taste the wide range of styles and flavour of extra virgin olive oils from many regions around the world
- Taste current international award winners from the northern and southern hemispheres
- Practice blending skills
- Evaluate by comparison the extra virgin olive oil they produce or supply
- Discuss market trends in producing and importing countries
- Be up to date with current quality standards and the debate around new testing methods
- Explore the culinary and health selling points of extra virgin olive oil
- Make friends and expand commercial networks worldwide
- Achieve recognition of one’s own tasting ability and knowledge by becoming an Associate Savante or Member of the Register of Extra Virgin Olive OilSavantes
Full programme and registration available at www.savantes.com
For further information contact Simon Field at email@example.com Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes Tasting Programmes,