- The Pure Greek Olive doesn’t merely strive to provide the most authentic extra virgin olive oil on the market. From its very origins, the Pure Greek Olive has sought to build bridges from Greece to the United States along commercial and cultural lines. It is furthermore the...
The Pure Greek Olive doesn’t merely strive to provide the most authentic extra virgin olive oil on the market. From its very origins, the Pure Greek Olive has sought to build bridges from Greece to the United States along commercial and cultural lines. It is furthermore the belief of the company that the key to alleviating Greece’s economic crisis is grassroots entrepreneurial integration and vision within and beyond Greece – a belief that constitutes the vehicle of the Pure Greek Olive’s function.
The relationship between Greece and the United States has been a robust, close-knit bond that dates back to the very founding of both modern countries. The first Greek immigrants arrived on America’s shores in 1768. Founding fathers from both nations – men like Thomas Jefferson and Adamantios Korais – kept correspondence with each other during their people’s struggles for independence and freedom. Greeks have become a significant and industrious part of the American social fabric, and Greek democratic ideals are at the very heart of the American government and identity.
The Pure Greek Olive thus sees itself as part of the continuation and perpetuation of this deeply rooted relationship between the United States of America and Greece. During this most volatile period of Greece’s recent history, cultivating commercial ties between it and the U.S. lies at the very heart of resolving the economic depression Greece has been experiencing. Such grassroots entrepreneurial efforts consequently build cultural bridges between the two countries.
Given the centrality of olive oil to Greek culture, lifestyle and gastronomy, bringing a most authentic and exquisite olive oil to America’s shores offers to the American palate a genuine taste of a Greek tradition dating back to the dawn of civilization.
In endeavoring to enrich and strengthen the vitality of a centuries-long relationship between two nations, the Pure Greek Olive is cultivating an even stronger Greek-American bond by advancing economic integration and promoting cultural exchange.
About The Pure Greek Olive, Inc.
The Pure Greek Olive is dedicated to providing you with “The Ultimate Virgin of Oils” that is neither mixed nor adulterated with any other oils employing artisan methods of harvesting by hand to ensure the finest quality and from Greek soil at non-gourmet prices and free shipping right to your door. Follow us on www.facebook.com/ThePureGreekOlive.
Article source finance.yahoo.comVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The Olive Oil Source, the industry leader in olive oil-related products, today announced the launch of a new documentary series created to educate consumers about olive oil. Working with media development company, Bottle Branding, The Olive Oil Source is producing a series of...
The Olive Oil Source, the industry leader in olive oil-related products, today announced the launch of a new documentary series created to educate consumers about olive oil. Working with media development company, Bottle Branding, The Olive Oil Source is producing a series of videos covering all aspects of olive oil, including industry practices and quality factors. The first two segments are now available to view on The Olive Oil Source website.
“With increasing interest in the healthy aspects of olive oil, The Olive Oil Source believed it was important to provide greater education about olive oil quality. Media outlets have been quick to report on fraudulent practices, including mislabeled contents and inferior quality being passed off as extra virgin, but few have offered clear education and insight,” said Michelle Ball of Bottle Branding.
“The new documentary series by The Olive Oil Source will delve into subjects including best production practices, tasting parameters and flavor profiles.”
In an excerpt from the introductory segment, Antoinette Addison, Vice President of The Olive Oil Source, described the driving force behind the series.
“Not all olive oils are created equal, but the problem is that people don’t know that,” stated Addison. “It’s another reason for us to do as much education as we can.”
The new series is the latest addition to a full range of olive oil-related products and services from The Olive Oil Source, including a full range of more than 115 blends and flavors of high quality, authentic olive oil and vinegar and a full line of lifestyle products for the home. Since 1998, the company has been internationally recognized as the premiere source for the highest quality products in the olive oil industry.
– on the futured image is Antoinette Addison of The Olive Oil Source
– information source prwebVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- The exhibitors highly praised IEOE China (Beijing) International Edible Oil Industry Expo In the just-concluded members meeting of oil & fat sub-council of chinese cereals＆oils association 2013， many oil enterprises’ leaders express highly praise for IEOE international...
The exhibitors highly praised IEOE China (Beijing) International Edible Oil Industry Expo
In the just-concluded members meeting of oil & fat sub-council of chinese cereals＆oils association 2013， many oil enterprises’ leaders express highly praise for IEOE international edible oil expo.
The deputy general manager Mr. Wang Qingrong of the Sinograin Oils and Fats Industrial Co., Ltd. said the IEOE edible oil Expo is edible oil industry event and also built by Chinese Cereals and Oils Association grease Branch and Yonghong International Expo for the entire edible oil industry , the large-scale, high-quality and highly effective combination of supply and demand platform.
The General Manager Mr. Chen Gang of COFCO Foods Sales Co., Ltd. said the IEOE international edible oil Expo which we have continuously participated in two sessions and have been waiting to attend the third meeting. It will lead the industry as a high quality brand event and the rapid development of the oil industry, COFCO has this event written to the annual work plan and we will meet with our friends in IEOEexhibition and hope that you can always support COFCO and support the IEOE International edible oil exhibition.
The general manager Mr. Huang Lichao of the Zhejiang Old Root CamelliaOleifera Development Co., Ltd. said that we are the old exhibitors of the IEOE international edible oil Exposition due to the size of the meeting , specifications and benefits, which increasing year by yea and so is the IEOE scale. IEOE international edible oil exposition of the development of high-end oil has played an indelible role. IEOE international edible oil exposition contains China and even the world ‘s high-end edible oil categories. At present, IEOE is the only professional conference of edible oil industry in China.
2013 IEOE prospect
2013 the fourth IEOE China (Beijing) International Edible Oil Industry Expo will be held on October 29–31，in Natural Agricultural Exhibitor Center. At present, all the preparatory work have gained large breakthrough. The IEOE is a unique professional brand event which held to safeguard the fundamental interests of the edible oil industry, where edible oil industry enterprises get together to create their own professional brand event. So in IEOE oil exhibition, edible oil enterprises are bound to usher in maximum development opportunities of the year.
for more information contact:
Mob: +86 13718393152
www.cnoil.com.cnVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →
- Serves:16 Have a recipe you’d like to use Extra Virgin Olive Oil in instead of butter? This “Better than Butter” recipe series offers a collection of recipes that illustrate why Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the versatile, flavorful, and healthful alternative to...
Have a recipe you’d like to use Extra Virgin Olive Oil in instead of butter?
This “Better than Butter” recipe series offers a collection of recipes that illustrate why Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the versatile, flavorful, and healthful alternative to butter.
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup fresh tangerine juice (about 2 tangerines), divided
3 large eggs
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (about 10 ounces)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour. Set aside.
2. Combine granulated sugar, milk, oil, 3 tablespoons juice, and eggs in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
3. Lightly spoon 2 1/4 cups flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; stir well with a whisk. Add flour mixture to oil mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350degrees F for 55 minutes or until golden brown and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan.
4. Cool cake completely on wire rack. Loosen edges of cake with a narrow spatula. Place a plate upside down on top of cake; invert onto plate.
5. Combine powdered sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon juice, and butter, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake. Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
CALORIES 307 (24% from fat); FAT 8.3g (sat 1.5g,mono 5.5g,poly 0.7g); PROTEIN 4g; CHOLESTEROL 41mg; CALCIUM 57mg; SODIUM 243mg; FIBER 0.5g; IRON 1.1mg; CARBOHYDRATE 54.8g
Recipe from ColavitaVN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Read More →